Sunday, March 16, 2008
Spring Break
As usual, I had big plans for getting ahead in my studies during spring break. Again, as usual, I didn't do much homework. Instead I decided to get sick and sleep most of the time. I have gotten enough homework done to keep on track, but I will have to do more during my nights and weekends to keep where I want to be by finals time. I recently discovered that I have my three finals on the first three days finals week. That means I will have to have all my studying done before I start the week. The upside is that we will have more time to put our stuff in storage and get to Boise. Jenny is working on writing up the story behind Zadik's name, so I will post that up when it is finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well since you already got sick this means you won't have to get sick on finals week like most people do. We can't wait to see you guys! Finish school strong! When is your finals week? Hi Jenny, Alise, and Zadik. I hope you all are over your colds. Have a great week!
Post a Comment