Several big things happened today.
First, I had my first two court trials today. Both of them invovled accidents that occurred when the defendant was turning into a center turn lane and struck someone else. I lost the first case, but won the second.
Second, Zadik turned over again. He turned over a couple times when he was about 2 weeks old, but he finally did it again tonight. It seems like he will be able to do it much more often now. He sure is a strong little guy.
Third, and most importantly, ALISE USED THE POTTY TODAY!!! She has been wearing her big girl underwear off and on for a couple days, but she had not worn them long enough to need to go pee or to have any accidents. Today, Jenny loaded Alise up with lots of juice and milk. She then took her into the bathroom, sat her on the potty, and read books for almost an hour. When the magic moment finally happened Alise was horrified. Jenny went crazy congatulating her, but Alise wasn't ok with it until she got her M&Ms. Of course, she then said she needed to go pee again right away. On a side note, Alise has a very cute underwear dance where she shakes her bum all around.
3 comments:
The third story is about "Trick and Treat"!
Grandma :)
Woe Jenny Alise is finally potty trained. I hope she learns quickly. How is Zadik and his rolling? Is he getting stronger?
Melissa (not sure my blog id haven't used it in awhile)
Whats happing with law now? Waiting for the slide show still!!!
I start at walmart saturday. I was really hoping for an office job that paid 3ooo a month!!! I wish!
Watch, soon I'll post another blog about Dalton! and some Pics! Cool ones!!! Love, mom and Grandma
Post a Comment