Here are some pictures of the kids on Easter. They had a good time finding the eggs, but Zadik just wanted the chocolate. We didn't get a picture of him until after he had made a mess of himself (and skinned his nose). The kids constantly raided their candy today, which led to two very cranky kids tonight. (Think sugar high for 8 hours and then a sudden crash)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Easter Daddy. And Happy Birthday too. I like my Easter Egg!
Grandma thinks she has the most awesome grandchildren. What a breath of fresh air it was to play with Alise and Zadik! A moment I want to always remember! I love you Alise and Zadik! Love, Grandma Beckstead :D
4 comments:
Happy Easter Daddy. And Happy Birthday too. I like my Easter Egg!
Love,
Alise
Very Cute kids! There getting big. Oh course what kid doesn't like chocolate. Glad you had a great Easter!
Jen says, "Oh my gosh, that looks just like Byram when he was that age in that one photo of Zadik"!
Grandma thinks she has the most awesome grandchildren. What a breath of fresh air it was to play with Alise and Zadik! A moment I want to always remember!
I love you Alise and Zadik! Love, Grandma Beckstead :D
Post a Comment