Most of the electrical wiring is done. I am currently working on wiring the phone, cable, and speaker hookups. I should be able to finish that in a couple evenings. Hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday I will start installing the insulation and sheetrock. I would have gotten more done this weekend, but we decided to move the TV and entertainment center hookups from the south wall to the east wall. To make the change I had to reroute some of the outlets from one breaker to another. I got a little extra excitement when I forgot that not all the wires are powered down. I went to tie the outlet and light under the stairs into the line going to the furnace, but I forgot that that line was still powered up. Thankfully I have a good pair of insulated strippers, so all I got was a little light show.
No comments:
Post a Comment