As far as the wall goes, I got sheetrock up on one side (facing the master bedroom) just before Easter. Yesterday, after this photo was taken, I installed the insulation in that wall and got sheetrock put up on the other side.
I also got lights installed in the steps. I am currently working on getting the switches I need to to finish up the wiring. I wanted to have motion sensors at both the top and bottom of the stairs that would kick on these lights automatically, but that takes special $60 switches. Since I can't justify that much on switches, I opted to go with one motion sensor at the top of the stairs and a double 3-way switch at the bottom. That way if the kids get up at night and come downstairs, the lights will kick on automatically. If we want them to turn on while going upstairs, we will just have to flip the switch.
As soon as I get the switch in I can finish up all the wiring that is left and fully insulate and sheetrock the room.
1 comment:
impressive!
Post a Comment