Jenny and the two girls recently went to Indiana for a little over a week. Zadik spent the week with Grandma Pepper. That means I got to spend the week with my tools. I was able to get the tub installed (minus running water) and several walls up and sheetrocked. The hallway just needs some more mudding and taping, and then it will be ready for some paint. That project is taking as back seat though. My next focus is on getting the egress window done for Brenna's room. That will nto be too difficult. I just need to build a temporary wall a few feet out from where I will cut the window. Then I cut out the cement, install the window, and build a regular wall.
| This is a view of the hallway looking north. |
| hallway looking south |
| hallway looking southwest - first doorway is | for the bathroom, second one is for Brenna's room |
| view from Brenna's room looking out |
| bathtub - it has already been used numerous times! |
No comments:
Post a Comment