Sunday, September 18, 2011

Build and Grow

It's been a year and a half since I posted any pictures of the kids with their projects.  Alise and I try to make it to every build and grow and kids clinic and Lowes and Home Depot.  As you can see,we have done quite a few things.  One of my favorite things is to see all the other kids that are building projects look at Alise with respect because she has so many patches.  Last time we went, a girl behind us in line started whining to her mom because Alise had way more patches than her.  Her mom told her that she would have to work harder to get as many patches as Alise.  (Yes, I am a proud father.)

Zadik doesn't have many patches yet because I still don't have the patience to do the projects with him.  He is getting better, but he still doesn't have the patience level Alise had when she started.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

bWow....your kids have really grown. And very beautiful kids! :) Congrats.

I think it is really cool that you take the time to teach/build with your kids. Sigh, I can't get Becca and Zachary to clean up their toys without losing patience, so building with them is out of the question!

Grandma B said...

Keep being patient and working with them. At least they will know how to hammer and get things done! Grandma hammers and hammers, but nothing happens :( (I only get a cop at my window).
To see all of Alise's accoplishments is great! Fun to see all her projects too!
Looking forward to seeing all of Zadik's projects!!!