Sunday, October 16, 2011

Soccer - Fall 2011


Alise and Zadik both played soccer this season.  I coached Alise again, and Jenny coached Zadik.  Both of them did pretty well.  Alise is still a little shy on the field, but she is getting better with being aggressive and getting into the thick of things.  We had her last game yesterday and she scored two goals.


 Zadik started the season by holding onto Jenny's leg.  He would get mad at her if she took the ball away from him during practice.  By the end of the season, he had stealing the ball completely figured out.  He scored around 15 goals at his last game.  As soon as he gets the ball, he dribbles around everyone, fairly slowly but deliberately, and then he goes straight to the goal.  His only competition was his own teammates.


This is Zadik's team photo.  I have no idea why we didn't pay to get photos of Zadik.  He is so photogenic!  (We didn't do team photos for Alise's team)  We took some videos of the last game.  I will post them as soon as I get them transferred from the phone.

No comments: