Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's a girl!

Annie Beckstead was born today at 2:17 p.m.  She was 8lb 12oz, and 21" long.  She is a beautiful little angel.  As you can see, her siblings are in love too.  I think we will keep her!
First cuddle with mommy.  I think Annie is thinking, "What in the world just happened to me?"

Are you my mother?
Help!  A scary bearded guy is holding me!  Help!

Alise doesn't like Annie's name.  She wants to call her Santa."

Somebody loves his sister!  (we went to McDonald's before visiting the baby, so that is ketchup around his mouth)

Wow!  How was I blessed with so many beautiful girls?  (Jenny keeps telling me I am completely taken with Brenna)

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

Finally! Annie we have waited so long for you! We are so happy you are here with us now! You are one special spirit from heaven we all adore! Thank you Byram & Jenny for giving us a very beautiful granddaughter! We now are blessed with 7 or 8 little granddaughters! One or 2 grandson's! Happy are we!!! :) <3