It is fall again, which means Jenny got the itch to do family pictures. This year we went up City Creek and found a few areas that were really nice for pictures. We know how much our kids hate getting their pictures taken, so we set up our camera with rapid picture taking. We took almost 900 pictures, and 90% or more turned out like this:
 |
| This occurred when I was taking the pictures of Jenny. Zadik ran in the background and started to drain the lizard. I couldn't help but snap this. Jenny says we should put this on his wedding video some day. I agree. |
We did get some great shots though. As you can see, we will have some beautiful pictures to put on our mantle soon. Our one issue was that we forgot to pack the piece that attaches the camera to the tripod. All of these pictures were taken while balancing the camera on the tripod, hoping and praying that the camera wouldn't fall off. I had to balance the camera a few times with a stick when I used the larger lens to keep the camera from toppling over forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment