Saturday, October 25, 2014

Frozen Halloween

The kids decided to all dress up as characters from the movie Frozen this year.  Alise is Anna, Zadik is Kristoff, Brenna is Elsa, and Annie is Olaf.  Jenny made all the costumes, which turned out great!  She is really talented.  The dress Brenna is wearing has snaps to shorten it so that both Alise and Brenna can wear it.
The kids were all dressed up because we went to the Zoo Boo at the Zoo today.  As we walked around, everyone commented first on Annie; but when they realized all the kids were Frozen characters, we got lots of surprised (but very positive) reactions.





Jenny was having such a fun time making costumes, she even made matching dresses for the girls' dolls.

2 comments:

Glenn Family said...

I am soooo incredibly impressed. Jenny is so talented and your kids are adorable. -Michelle

Grandma B said...

You can't help but notice Olaf! When she walks her bottom wiggles! Cutest thing ever! Annie is such a cutie! Elsa is so pretty! The daintiness of the outfit fits Brenna. She a beautiful princess! I love the crown.
Elsa is gorgeous! Look at all the detail!!! Jenny you are amazing! Alise is growing up to be such a young lady! Beautiful at that!
Kristoff I didn't remember. I need to watch the show again. Zadik is such a handsome boy! What a talented adorable family!!!