Today the kids built heart boxes at the Home Depot. We waited to paint them because there were a ton of kids at the workshop today. They normally only have 3 tables set up, with around 10-15 kids there at a time. Today they had 5 tables, with probably 75 kids there when we arrived. We took our kits and a couple hammers and found some floor space on an aisle close by. We didn't want to wait for table space for four kids to open up, so we came home and spray painted the boxes and hearts.
The kids really wanted to have their picture on the mantle, so I obliged and hefted them all up there.
We also did a count today of how many Home Depot projects each kid has done. Alise has done 48. Zadik has 38. Brenna has 28, and Annie has 6. Both Alise and Brenna have a couple pins that have broken off, so they don't have all their pins on their aprons. Zadik, amazingly, still had all his pins unbroken as of this picture. I was about to congratulate him on this, when he ripped of his apron and busted one of the pins off. He also managed to rip one side of the apron string almost completely off.
1 comment:
Just imagine! I can claim these cuties as my grandchildren!!! I love your flower boxes, but i especially love the kids!!!!!
Post a Comment