Friday, December 18, 2015

Christams Recital 2015

This year all the kids participated in the Christmas Recital.  The two younger girls did several dance numbers that Jenny helped choreograph.  Zadik played the piano.  Alise played the piano and the violin.













2 comments:

Grandma B said...

Someone updated his blog! Fun!Fun! Fun!

Grandma B said...

Watching the recital was a blast! They are getting so talented! Alise is very musically inclined. I hope she continues practicing her piano! She is very talented! Jenny must be musically inclined to teach both kids to play the piano with such talent. Zadik you have come a long ways. Keep practicing kids! The more you practice, the better you fingers stay flexed for awesome playing. One lady I knew could play like no other. She was phenomenal! She told me she would practice for 4-8 hours every day! When she had children, she would only play about 2 hours a day. She was still awesome then too. She told me that I should of heard her when she practiced 6 hours a day. Her fingers were really warmed up. Soooo, PRACTICE! PRACTICE! PRACTICE!
Nice job kids!!! Good to see Annie dancing!