Alise also filled up a second apron. She has about 10 patches on third apron, but it took me a while to get all the patches sewn on this one.
Brenna filled up her first apron a while ago, but I forgot to take a picture of her with the filled apron. Her second apron is about half filled.
7 comments:
I feel so proud of them when I see and hear they built a project! It warms my heart. I don't like the thought that some day Alise will be out of the age limit to build the projects. They learn so much! They can hammer things quite well! Lovely Aprons Girls!!! You go girls!!!!!
They can put any birdhouses on my fence that they want to! By the way, they are very cute and unique!
Alise is doing such artistic work!!!
Our house looks very cute with the birdhouses and wind chimes!
Our house looks very cute with the birdhouses and wind chimes!
We had a falcon catch one of the birds and kill it in our front yard and fly off with it. Yuck!
We had a falcon catch one of the birds and kill it in our front yard and fly off with it. Yuck!
Post a Comment