Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Summer wood projects

I got behind on blogging, so I am going to blog all the summer building projects at once.

In May, the kids built chalkboard Planters.

Starting in June, Lowe's did another Avenger's project set, with 6 projects being built every two weeks.  We managed to make every project this year.  Jenny thought we were crazy, but when it was time for Iron Man, we were camping in Palisades.  We drove about an hour each way to make it back to Idaho Falls so we could do the project.  The patches made a line this time instead of a circle, which was much easier to sew on.

Captain America

Iron Man

Falcon

Thor

Black Widow

Hulk

3 comments:

Grandma B said...

Those are so cool! When you put them all together in a circle that is totally awesome! I love the way that Zadik has the one project under his chin but hold his hand out like he's holding it haha!

Grandma B said...

Those are so cool! When you put them all together in a circle that is totally awesome! I love the way that Zadik has the one project under his chin but hold his hand out like he's holding it haha!

Grandma B said...

You are way behind! Follow me!