Monday, February 22, 2010

Pics from February

All 3 kids ready for bed. Brenna doesn't look so sure about being in the middle though.


We need to teach Zadik that he doesn't quite have what it takes to pump a bottle.


Two of the cutest girls you will ever see.


Alise and Lilly had a blast playing together.


Thumbs up for the law requiring people to be older than 4 to legally drive on a roadway!


Brenna's one month birthday celebration. It seems like just yesterday we were still eating Zadik's cake.

2 comments:

Grandma B said...

So Cute!!! I love the bummble bee picture of the kids. You captured some awesome facial expressions! Zadik is just a cutie! The girls are 2 very cute girls. I love it all! Thanks for the pictures and the wonderful Grandchildren!!!!
Love, Grandma Beckstead

Anonymous said...

I like to go in my car with Lilly. I like Lilly and she is my best friend. I want it to be Summer and Easter.

-Alise