Sunday, May 29, 2011

Home Improvement Update - 29 May 2011

Progress is being made once again.  This weekend I was able to get the fourth storage shelf erected.  Jenny had it filled in about an hour.


I also got the drain run for the bathroom sink.  I cut out the cement and tapped into the existing drain about six inches away from where I tapped in to run the drain for the laundry area.  I also cut off the exisitng pipe that was meant to be for the sink or shower.  You can see the hole that was cemented in just to the left of the broom.


The kids had a lot of fun playing in the dirt I was pulling out of the hole.  They weren't as excited to see me putting cement back in the trench since it meant that their fun was over.  The plan now is to frame up the bathroom tomorrow, and then move on to Brenna's room.  I should get most of that framed up in the next week or so, and then we get to cut out a new egress window.

No comments: