Sunday, May 22, 2011

What a smile!

Alise has had a loose tooth for a couple months now. Tonight we had corn on the cob, but she wouldn't eat it because she said it bothered her tooth. We decided to see if it would come out so I grabbed some floss and went to work. Alise started to get worried when she saw the floss turning red, but after about three attempts the tooth was extracted. Now she has the cutest smile. I kept laughing at her during dinner because she would smile at me and she looks like a hillbilly.

She put the tooth under her pillow tonight, with the expectation of the tooth fairy exchanging it for money. When she called Grandma Beckstead to tell her about the tooth, Grandma asked her how much she thought she would get. Alise replied that she would get $101. Either her expectations are way out of line or I will have to take out a second mortgage to fund her tooth loss.

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

I wonder just how rich the tooth fairy was to our adorable hillbilly!
Cutest smile in the West!
Love, Granny & Pa