Sunday, September 23, 2012

Diapers

Jenny and I have been making out own cloth diapers lately.  When I say Jenny and I, I mean Jenny has done all the work, and I put the snaps on the diapers.  Anyway, We got about 6 done, so Jenny decided to put them on a model and take some pictures.  As you can see, our model wasn't so sure this was a good idea.

I can think of several funny captions to describe what Annie is thinking in this photo.  They include:
-Mom... what are you doing?
-I'm in my diaper.  What if this ends up on the internet?
-You didn't tell me if this diaper makes my butt look big!
-You aren't going to use this in my wedding collage are you?
-Please don't show this picture to Daddy.  What if he puts it on his blog?

If you can think of any other funny captions, feel free to leave them in the comments.

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

Very Funny Daddy! That is what I think your precious model is saying.
Very cute captions and very nice looking diapers! Such talent you two have!!!
Oh, and what a sweet model you have!