Thursday, January 24, 2013
Alise's Birthday
Alise turned 7 today! I have no idea where the time has gone or how she has gotten to be so big. She wanted to have a large party, so we decided to have a party at the church gym. That allowed us to have a large space to run around in. The kids ended up having several relay races, having a race where they had to dress up in my clothes and then run across the gym, and a pinata. Alise wanted it to have a Winnie the Pooh theme, so she had a Pooh cake, a Pooh pinata, Pooh tablecloths, and Pooh decorations. Jenny even made Winnie the Pooh sugar cookies for Alise to take to her class at school. All in all, I think both girls had pretty good birthdays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is one happy fun party!!!! I wish I could have been there. So much fun!!! Awesome pictures of the kids! XOXOXOX WE LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ALISE!
BEST COOKIES EVER FOR SCHOOL BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME,,,,,,,,,,:)
Post a Comment