Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mystery Kit

The project today at Lowe's was a mystery kit.  Instead of a new kit, each store was sent a prior leftover project.  For our store, it was a Valentine's flower holder.  The kids are going to paint them and then send them to the grandparents as Valentine's gifts.  Alise wanted to show off both her aprons, which is why she has one hanging down to her feet.

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

YIPPY SKIPPY!!!! Who's mystery kit do I get? :) Nice job kids! Jenny do you remember the plant your grandma had with the birds on it? You gave it to me or at least I have the birds and nest. I am going to put it in the birdhouse Zadik gave me. It will be my very special birdhouse! I'm truely in love with so much talents our grandchildren have shown us! Thank You kids!!!! Keep on building!