| This is the "before" shot. Basically all the closet had was a closet rod and a bunch of toys. |
Sunday, May 19, 2013
New closet in the girls' room
Jenny and I finally decided to do something about the girls' overflowing closet and dresser. Lately the girls have been sharing the same dresser, which didn't have enough space. What they ended up doing was cramming as much as they could into the drawers, and then amazingly the drawers would blow out on the bottom and I would have to fix the drawers. To fix the problem, Alise and I designed and installed a new closet that has shelves for all of the clothes. Once it was done, we sold the dresser. The only non-optimal part is that the rod for hanging the clothes is pretty high. We had to do that to allow for enough shelves to hold all the clothes. This has been done for several weeks, but I just barely got around to taking the "after" shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very awesomely nice!!!!!
I love the new invention!!!
I love the girls the best though! :)
I wonder what is in my sons mind now!(curious!)
So proud of you guys!
Post a Comment