Sunday, June 16, 2013

"Secret" meeting tonight at midnight

The kids are scheming to have a secret meeting tonight.  Jenny and I overheard Alise and Zadik talking as they were heading to their bedrooms.  Alise said, "Zadik, remember the sign."  Then she said, "we will meet in my room after mommy and daddy go to bed."  They then talked about how they would pretend to be asleep for a while.  Alise then asked what time we go to bed.  Jenny replied that we would be going to bed around 10:00.  Alise excitedly told Zadik that 10:00 was only 2 hours away.  She then said, "Let's meet at midnight so that we are sure they are in bed.  Then we can have lots of fun."  When I went in to tuck Alise in, I saw her writing something on a sheet of paper.  I asked her if she wanted to start keeping a journal.  She told me no, that she was just writing a note to help her remember her secret meeting with Zadik tonight.

No comments: