Cute!!! People are still sledding up here! I would love to go sledding with the kids! You show how fun it is. Do you remember how much fun it was sledding down the college hill? Well, your sledding in the mountains is way better. My mom and dad use to take us up in the Denver mountains and go sledding and ice skating. I will always remember the great times we had! So will your children.
1 comment:
Cute!!! People are still sledding up here! I would love to go sledding with the kids! You show how fun it is. Do you remember how much fun it was sledding down the college hill? Well, your sledding in the mountains is way better. My mom and dad use to take us up in the Denver mountains and go sledding and ice skating. I will always remember the great times we had! So will your children.
Post a Comment