Saturday, February 25, 2017

February 2017

Other than what will come in the next entry, February was pretty quiet.  We mainly just did school, work, and hung out at home.
Zadik and I are reading while trying to stretch out our hamstrings.

 We went to an ISU girls basketball game to celebrate women and girls in sports.
Annie met Benny the Bengal.


Zadik and his friend Christian played on the same basketball team again.

Alise had to pick an important character from the founding of the United States.  She had to research the person, prepare an oral presentation on him/her, prepare a poster board with facts about the person, and dress up like him/her.  Alise chose Thomas Jefferson.



Zadik designed his own birthday cake this year.  He wanted something with sand, dirt, forests, and oceans.  I made a cake with four differently decorated quadrants.  We then put animals on each quadrant.

Someone loved the result 


We used sparklers instead of candles.


1 comment:

Grandma B said...

What a cool cake!!!! It took you a long time to post his birthday! I'm just seeing this in October! hahahahaha Very cool party :)