Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 2017

May was also a slower month.  The kids finished up the school year, including an end of the year carnival; Zadik and Alise had a violin concert; Alise received the Hope of America Award; and Annie and Jenny had birthdays!
Jenny got a massage table and saddle chair.  The girls decided to ride the chair like cowgirls!

These two love to sit and watch for people to come down the street.  Bastet especially likes to watch for me to come home.




I participated in the mustache dash.  I won an award for the best natural mustache!


Can you guess which girl is 5, and which is 34?


I filled in to coach Alise's soccer team, and we got snowed on on May 17!

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

I missed this! This is the year I was so sick. Look at all the wonderful accomplishments in 2017! A year I will never forget. Alise congratulations on your outstanding award!!!!