We decided to take a vacation to Yellowstone with our friends the Tuais. We rented a cabin in Island Park. Jenny and the kids loved the fact that the cabin had a hot tub. I spent most of my free time reading or playing games. We also had fun fishing in a couple lakes around the cabin.
This picture was taken at exactly 7:00 a.m. We had already been fishing for about half an hour.
Of course, we also spent time at Yellowstone checking out all the amazing natural features. This time when we went to old faithful, the kids stayed with Kim and Cameron while Jenny and I hiked up a nearby hill for a different view. On the way back, we took a small detour to check out solitary geyser. It was a very rainy day, so we were all pretty soaked by the end.
Glad you enjoyed Yellowstone Park. Always a fun place to visit until the buffalo chase you! I have never seen Old Faithful from above! Nice pictures of everyone!!!
1 comment:
Glad you enjoyed Yellowstone Park. Always a fun place to visit until the buffalo chase you! I have never seen Old Faithful from above! Nice pictures of everyone!!!
Post a Comment