The kids thoroughly enjoyed the first full month off from school. Other than going to Yellowstone (see previous post), we had fun doing things around the house.
Annie was thrilled to be at a graduation party for her aunt Megan.
Jenny and the kids ran a 5k race. They all did great. (Zadik struggled at the end, but he pushed through)
This one was taken after the emotions from the race settled down.
Grandma Beckstead also did the 5k - showing the other grandmas how it was done!
And here comes Melissa, with a last minute assist from Annie.
Camping in our back yard.
Why can't I come into the house? I just had a mud bath, so now I am all clean!
We got bowling passes for the summer, so we spent a lot of time at the bowling alley. Annie decided to wear a cape and soccer socks this time.
We went hiking at City Creek and Alise found a painted rock.
Cooling out feet in an ice cold stream.
I finally got some hay bales so Zadik could shoot the bow and arrow set he got for Christmas.
Alise and I made a cat house for Abibi for his birthday.
I had a couple day training in Coeur D'Alene. Since we could drive to it, the whole family went. While I was at the conference, Jenny and the kids had way too much fun. They spent time at a children's museum and a lake.
On the drive back we stopped at a splash pad in Missoula for a lunch break.
What a nice year you had! We had fun looking at the pictures. What happened to the videos? What were they of? I miss all our days at Fresno Lake with you kids! Everything looked so fun!!!! You really need to start packing me in your suit case or trunk of the car! :)
1 comment:
What a nice year you had! We had fun looking at the pictures. What happened to the videos? What were they of? I miss all our days at Fresno Lake with you kids! Everything looked so fun!!!! You really need to start packing me in your suit case or trunk of the car! :)
Post a Comment