Yesterday we finally got our garden put in. Last weekend I had Dalton and Steve help break ground for the garden. After adding a bunch of b.s., some sand, and some new sprinklers, it was ready for seeds and plants. The kids tried to help, but they mainly just stepped on everything they weren't supposed to.
I also finished cutting the sod out of the berry patch on the side of the house and the strawberry patch in the front by the steps. Both of those areas were also planted Saturday. Now I just need to add some edging to the berry patch on the side and some mulch to both patches.
The next project is to add a fire pit in the back yard. We decided to add the pit so that we can burn the dead branches from our trees outside the house. Jenny is tired of having a smoke filled house every time we roast weenies.
No comments:
Post a Comment