Saturday, January 14, 2012

Castle

The kids built castles today at Lowe's.  They have a working drawbridge.  The drawbridge is attached by strings to a rod that sits on the top of the wall.  When the kids want to open the drawbridge, they lift the rod out of its slot and push the drawbridge out.  When they want to close the drawbridge, they put the rod into its slot and turn it so that the string tightens up.

The castles also came with some paper knights, a princess, and a dragon. Those are already showing signs of wear.  I doubt they will last a week.



I am going to try to post a picture of each project when the kids build them.  I should have been doing that from the start, but I will try to do that from this point forward.

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

I have to say those are awesome castles! The things I think are the most awesome are the adorable kids with their great smiles!
Love you Zadik and Alise-Grandma & Grandpa.
We are very excited to hear that we won't miss any cool awesome building projects form our cool awesome building machanics! Love you!