We have been making progress on the baby room lately. Jenny has started her nesting phase, so she thinks I need to focus exclusively on this room. I finished up the framing a couple weeks ago. During this last week, I got the electrical work done, insulated everything, and put up all the sheetrock. Over the next couple weeks, we will do the mudding and taping. I am not looking forward to that part. I am, however, looking forward to getting the carpet laid down. We have had the carpet and pad for over a year. We have had to find numerous places to put it to keep it out of the way. We are also going to mud and tape the hallway at the same time, since it is also ready to be finished.
The room is fairly small, measuring approximately 10`X12`. The closet is about 7` by 4`. It also has a place for built in shelving.
 |
| View from the hallway looking into the room. |
 |
| View from the south end of the room looking north. |
 |
| View from the north end of the room looking south. This shows where the built in shelves will go. |
 |
| View of the closet. It is too small to get any good pictures inside of it. The clothes will hang to the left, with storage shelves on the right. |
No comments:
Post a Comment