Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chief Prosecutor

I found out today that I finally got the job as the chief prosecutor.  I have been doing this job as an interim since August 2010.  Now I will finally get the pay associated with the job responsibilities.  Hopefully this means I will be able to post more home improvement updates because we will have more money to sink into project.  This is if I can get any money after Jenny is done with it.  Jenny has already spent the extra pay about fifty times over.  She would like everything from a newer car to sponsoring a child in Africa.

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

Sponsoring a child in another country is heart warming. At the same time, I worry about our own country! If you save up an amount monthly for your kids to go on missions, we will try to match it!
CONGRATULATIONS BYRAM! You make us proud! You worked so hard to get there and Wala! You got it! Remember that without the blessings of a Father in Heaven who loves you and wants to see you very successful, is behind this endevor every step of the way. Along with your wife and family!
Awesome Dude! :)