Zadik and Brenna have been working on being dry at night the last couple weeks. They are in a competition to see who can be dry each morning. Zadik was seemingly doing really well lately. He has been dry most of this week every morning. He will come down and jump in bed with Jenny and show off his dry pull-up.
The problem is that he has been lying. When I went to put him to bed tonight, I noticed the distinct smell of a used pull-up. They get a definite smell that increases with age. I looked under his bed and found three very wet pull-ups hidden behind some other items. When Jenny and I asked him about it, he said he was putting the wet ones under the bed each morning and then putting a new dry pull-up on before going downstairs. That is really disappointing, since he is not only lying to us; he is trying to cover it up to look like he is making progress.
1 comment:
:(
Grandpa and Grandma are sad now.
We hope he will be an honest big boy.
Post a Comment