Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

I turned one year older today.  Other than feeling more aches and pains than normal, it was a pretty standard day.  Jenny, at the request of the kids, made me an angry birds birthday cake.  I think it turned out awesome.  Annie also got a stab at her first carton of ice cream   Judging by the pictures, I don't think she figured out why Jenny put a cold box of stuff in front of her.  All she was interested in was the shiny fork she could stick in her mouth.



3 comments:

Grandma B said...

Look again Daddy! I am Annie!
I love it! Byram the chief prosecuter all mixed up with his own kids now!!! Love it!
We think that is the most cutest angry bird ever!
Nice family picture! We love you!

Grandma B said...

She got the ice cream on the fork, she just ate from the wrong end of it! Wait till she learns!

Beckstud said...

Good catch mom. I have updated the post to show that it is Annie getting her first try of ice-cream.