Monday, December 17, 2012

15 years

15 years ago today I entered the MTC to start serving my mission.  It is hard to believe that it has been that long ago.  I think that mean I am getting old.  I spent a lot of today reminiscing about good experiences I had on my mission.  The main memories that I thought about was the wonderful people I met.  I don't keep in contact with any of them, but they are still in my thoughts.

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

Missionaries! How I am proud of them! Every single one of them! I will be forever thankful that 4 of my 5 children served honorable missions! Just as proud as any parent could ever be! 15 years ago, just amazing! We love you Byram!!! We are so very proud of you! You are a son most parents are jealous of. Proud to call you our Son!